Thanks for visiting.
My name is Tyler Wittkofsky and I am an author, blogger, and fierce mental health advocate. I have a passion for mental health and spreading awareness for it, a theme found in much of my writing.
On this site, you’ll find links to my work, updates on my writing, and various other thoughts that come with combining tea and coffee.
Latest Blog Posts
- Stunt DriverBeing bipolar is kind of like being a stunt driver. It’s a daring ride. Both dangerous and exhilarating, you can’t help but to want more. So how exactly is beingContinue reading “Stunt Driver”
- It’s Been a WhileSo my last post detailed how I had gone on a spiral these last few weeks. I was having panic attacks two or three times a day. Panic attacks whereContinue reading “It’s Been a While”
- Having So Much to Do, but No Motivation to Do It.A few weeks ago, I was on top of the world. I built this site, was writing every day, reading two to three books a week, and just being productive.Continue reading “Having So Much to Do, but No Motivation to Do It.”
- Author Interview: Neha GopalI first discovered Neha Gopal through her book 10. The book moved me in so many ways and I fell in love with it. See my review here. When IContinue reading “Author Interview: Neha Gopal”
- Book Review: 10Book Summary 10 unfolds the story of the troubled and impulsive Simone struggling to navigate through the tumultuous years of adolescence. She finds support and guidance through an exchange of lettersContinue reading “Book Review: 10”