Thanks for visiting.
My name is Tyler Wittkofsky and I am an author, blogger, and fierce mental health advocate. I have a passion for mental health and spreading awareness for it, a theme found in much of my writing.
On this site, you’ll find links to my work, updates on my writing, and various other thoughts that come with combining tea and coffee.
Latest Blog Posts
- Why I WriteI’ve been writing for as long as I can remember. It all started way back when I was five or six years old. My grandmother, MaMa, was a high schoolContinue reading “Why I Write”
- It’s Hard to Stay HappyI’m doing good. I’m doing fantastic, actually. I would be willing to say I have been feeling the best I have ever felt these last few weeks. I finally gotContinue reading “It’s Hard to Stay Happy”
- Writing Mental IllnessI often hear about writers struggling to write characters with mental illness, because they want to accurately portray mental illness without it being offensive. I believe that there should beContinue reading “Writing Mental Illness”
- Be Kind.Everyone around you is fighting a battle. We all have some kind of inner turmoil going, pretty much all the time. It’s a scary thought that the sweet cafeteria ladyContinue reading “Be Kind.”
- Stunt DriverBeing bipolar is kind of like being a stunt driver. It’s a daring ride. Both dangerous and exhilarating, you can’t help but to want more. So how exactly is beingContinue reading “Stunt Driver”