Thanks for visiting.
My name is Tyler Wittkofsky and I am an author, blogger, and fierce mental health advocate. I have a passion for mental health and spreading awareness for it, a theme found in much of my writing.
On this site, you’ll find links to my work, updates on my writing, and various other thoughts that come with combining tea and coffee.
Latest Blog Posts
- Getting Out of My Own HeadYou ever have those moments where you got so wrapped up in your head and own thoughts you lost sight of everything else? Sometimes, as someone with severe anxiety, IContinue reading “Getting Out of My Own Head”
- Three Things Being Bipolar Taught Me.At this point, it is no surpise for me to tell you that I’m bipolar. I’m open about my diagnosis because it is just a much a part of whoContinue reading “Three Things Being Bipolar Taught Me.”
- To My Wife, From Your Bipolar HusbandTo my wife, My beautiful wife. You never cease to amaze me. Not only are you beautiful, but you’re so incredibly smart. You’re talented at whatever you want to do,Continue reading “To My Wife, From Your Bipolar Husband”
- What It’s Like to Have a Panic AttackI thought hard about what I wanted to write this week. It wasn’t until I was on the verge of a panic attack last night that I realized I wantedContinue reading “What It’s Like to Have a Panic Attack”
- Why I WriteI’ve been writing for as long as I can remember. It all started way back when I was five or six years old. My grandmother, MaMa, was a high schoolContinue reading “Why I Write”